Unsurprisingly for a beer from the Young’s stable, Double Chocolate Stout has been recognized as an award-winning brew on several, occasions, including: Brewing Industry International Awards Gold Medal Winner 2000, Silver Medal Winner 2002 and Bronze Medal Winner 1998 and 2004. Luxurious and at the same time with a hint of decadence, Young’s Double Chocolate Stout has it all, delivering a satisfying, indulgent taste without ever becoming overly sweet. “Chocolate malt and real dark chocolate are combined with Young’s award winning rich, full flavoured dark beer to craft a satisfyingly indulgent, but never overly sweet experience.” Pale Ale and Crystal malt, Chocolate Malt, a special blend of sugars, Fuggle and Golding hops, real dark chocolate and chocolate essence are combined to deliver a stout of with real credentials.
- Cor marrom acastanhada escura, quase preta, opaca, sedimentos visíveis
- Espuma acastanhada, de pouquíssimas formação e duração
- Aroma maltado, tostagem, baunilha
- Sabor do malte tostado, caramelo, achocolatado, ligeiro amargor no final seco
- Carbonatação média a alta
- Corpo médio