Quartel general e espaço histórico da Augustiner, em Munique.
On the 4th May 1294 the foundation stone of the Augustine Abbey was laid on the Haberfeld in “Neuhauser Gasse”.
There is documentary evidence that a brewery was already operating in 1328. After the secularisation of the monasteries the brewery moved to Neuhauserstraße and remained in this second headquarters until 1885. At the turn of the century this property was redesigned by the well-known architect, Emanuel von Seidl.
Todos os dias, de 10h à 0h
# On Tap / Chope